From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 07:18:14 -0500
Janell writes
>He still hasn't made a sound.  Is this normal for a ferret this young?

Some ferrets are noisy, others aren't.  Some only become chatterboxes
when exploring new situations or playing with other ferrets.  It really
is of absolutely no significance one way or the other, so no fretting
necessary. :-)

>I'm not sure if my daughter is alergic to him or if she has a cold.

She also may be allergic to his shampoo or litter so consider those
possibilities too.  Hope it is just a cold though!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH
Ferret Information Overload is waiting for you at Ferrets 2002!
http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca