From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:29:18 -0400
Hi FML'ers,

I'd like to post a note and say a big THANK YOU to everyone who came by our
shelter and adopted, helped clean, brought supplies and gifts and were just
great company this Saturday.

Jen and Tori, Patty from Metroferret, Valerie, Leann & Brian, Greg &
Debbie, Mary Ann & Hubby.... thank you.  You all really made my day coming
by and helping out, and setting a new record for ferrets being adopted.
There were *9* ferrets that went to their new, forever homes this weekend.

Thanks for making this weekend a super one for me and for the shelter
ferrets.  :)

kim
www.kistaferret.com