From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:06:26 -0500
Hi,

Just a quick note, someone has set up a bogus account with my information
on Ebay.  My userid on Ebay is "kistaferret.com".  The "fake" me is
"kistaferret" and they're buying crazy expensive things, and apparently,
not paying for them.  I have several irate sellers calling me, and I just
wanted everyone to know that THIS IS NOT ME who is doing this.

I suppose whoever is doing this is attempting to get my account in some
sort of trouble with Ebay, and have me lose the ability to sell there.
If this does happen, I will be forced to close the shelter, as Ebay is
where I make the money that keeps the shelter open.

Kim Rushing
KiSta Ferret Shelter
www.kistaferret.com
kistaferret.com on ebay