From:
Billy Ramos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 23:32:44 -0700
Hi all,

I am new to this whole ferret digest thing, but a long time ferret
lover/owner.  Right now I only have one lil' fuzzy ( Fred, the furry male
sable, 6 months old) but am looking to add to our happy household.  I am a
certified veterinary technician at an animal clinic (that unfortunately only
treats cats and dogs) and an extreme lover of animals....my favorite being
the ferts.  I have been wanting to adopt one or two (or three, or four.... )
new furballs for months now, and Fred has been begging for a playmate for
weeks too.  So if anyone has information on shelters, breeders or any other
form of adoption, please let me know.  And just so you know now, any one
adopted will be thoroughly spoiled....heehee.  I have all the supplies
ready- lrg.  cage, accessories, vitamins, lot's a ferret grub (which I'm
sure that Fred wishes he could have all to himself), toys, you name it I got
it.....except other fuzzies.  So please help add to our family.

                Sincerely,
                Jennifer M. Coyer CVT
You can contact me at me email: [log in to unmask]
or my phone (602)752-2139
I live in the Phoenix, AZ area.

Thanks!!!