Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:10:13 -0400
Will anyone be going to the the Legion Of Super Ferrets championship show
tomorrow in Croyden Pa?  I'll be there.  Sadly not with any of my babies.
The kits Joey and Possum aren't 100% nip trained and since Pa is a "kill"
state I don't like bringing them out in the public.  Roxie has insulinoma
and the excitement might not be good for her.

So if anyone sees a women in a bright teal electric wheelchair or a purple
manual wheelchair (I'm not sure which I'll be using), wearing a grey and
green ferret shirt that will be me.

Hoping to meet some of you tomorrow,
Maggie