From:
Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:49:19 -0400
I will be looking for someone who is ferret knowledgable to ferret-sit from
December 26-Jan 2/or 3.  I will be on vacation then.  I live in Baltimore
(county), but would be willing to drive as far as DC to get someone to watch
them.  It would have to be someone who would either keep them in their home
or a boarding facility.  I would be willing to bring all of their
paraphenalia with them (including food/toys/treats...)I know this is kind of
early to start looking, but I don't want to wait until the last minute.  If
anyone has any suggestions or offers :) please e-mail me privately.  I am a
college student and would be willing to pay, but not a lot.  Thanks in
advance!  Two other questions---Does anyone elses ferrets like yogurt
covered raisins?  How safe of a treat is this since mine seem to steal
atleast one or two each day.  FuzzFace also likes canned greenbeans.  She is
a weirdo.  How many is TOO many?  She usually thinks that I made the whole
bowl for her :)

Thanks!!

Serenity, Busta, and FuzzFace

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.