From:
"Dr. Gary Holowicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 23:07:40 EST
Re: PWS herbal formula ingredients as requested:

Yes, thank you for the encouragement..  I really don't know how long Timmy will
choose to be on the earth but that really applies to all of us, doesn't it....>?
I can identify with his struggle and maybe it's a healing process that we both
are going thru.  Another time I'll talk about his sister, 6 other cage mates and
a new one I got when Timmy got out for 4 days & a lady calling in with a "found"
thru the shelter couldn't keep him so Fred is my #9...  Opening the cage in the
eve. lets out a "herd" for some hard playing.
Here's the formula as listed on the bottle.  If you want some E-mail me & I'll
set you up with my tel# & the form for ordering.  The list is $30 & us "members"
get it for $19.95 + ship.  (not an advertisement, more like willing to help).:
They have an 800# & accept cr. cards for orders.

Ingredients:    03 purified water, Clover honey, Native extracts of Echinacea
angustifolia, Siberian Ginseng, goldenseal root, Chinese red ginseng, Korean
ginseng, Black walnut hulls, Licorice root, Chicory root, Hibiscus flowers,
Dandelion root, Chinese cinnamon, Silica, Alfalfa herb, Elder flowers,
Chamomile, Red clover blossoms, Echinacea Purpurea, Sarsaparilla root,
Astragalus root, Rose petals, ginger, Ho-Shou-Wu root, Rose hips, Ginko bilboa,
Eyebright, Orange peal, Damiana, Fennel seed, Green tea, Gotu kola, Cloves in
natural vegetable glycerine, Potassium citrate, Black cherry concentrate, Apple
concentrate, Cranberry concentrate, Pear concentrate, Potassium
glycerophosphate, Glyceroborate, Lemon essential oil, Lemon juice, Grapefruit
seed extract, Trace mineral complex, Potassium asparate, ascorbic acid. ..
whew!

     I could talk for hours on what they all do, and Dr. David McClugg age
seemed to have an in depth knowledge since he prescribes Chinese herbs.  His
info:
Ofc=303-449-5335 @ Alpets clinic, Boulder, Co. Home= 303-530-1429 @ 7430
Clubhouse Rd. Boulder.  His home is on his card, and he alternates between the
clinic & his home for ofc. appointments.
        He also seemed reasonable in price, and the clinic maintains a 24 hr.
Doctor ON PREMISES!  Boulder is kind of a neat place like that.

        Having used a similar formula called Matols' KM, I know part of what the
herbs do is de toxify.  This let me know his black tarry stools that went to
mucus type, then now to thin liquid with some small normal brown parts is the
body cleaning itself of all the poisons that were accumulating.  The same
evolution is seen in people with cancers that go thru a healing cycle, so I saw
it as a positive sign not something for further worrying.  I have literally
traveled thousands of miles and spent thousands of dollars in search of better
health for myself and my furry family, and we're all still here, so I hope it's
doing some good.  My biggest fear when Timmy was out was that it would also be a
loss for all the US ferrets if I never found him as I would like to bring him
back to Dr. Susan in Ill. as proof that the lab's "diagnosis of having 2-3 weeks
to live & treatement of no avail" was wrong.  I'm glad people are learning that
the AMA medicine has limits but there are other ways that do help.  (AMA is
great for wound & broken bones etc..)
        Well, enough for now, hope this helps.  Ferret kisses,  Gary