From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 00:58:52 -0800
First of all I would like to send my condolences to Dr Williams.  I'm
very sorry that you have experienced your recent loss.

I also wanted to inform those anonymous FML'ers who live in California
(as I do also) that I have typed up letters to senators for all of my
fraternity Brothers as well as many of my friends and family.  I'm going
to request that they sign and mail them as a favor.  Most of them have
met my little Nikki and I'm going to introduce her to the others before I
ask them to sign anything.  I wouldn't want them to sign something they
didn't sincerely mean.  Hopefully with their help we will see our
critters become legal citizens of California.  I hope that all of you
will send letters to your senators as well, and maybe you too can get
some support from your friends and family.  Send the letters requesting
that your senator support SB 55.

Jim & Nikki