From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:04:18 -0600
Dearest Auntie Suzy,

We want to tank you for all the yummy organic raisins you sent us today.
They is such wonderous raisins!  Big and juicy and really really sweet.
We are both glad you are being better than our Ma is.  All she has to do
is drive two hours to Saint Louis for them, but I guess she don't love us
enough for that.  Oh well, she still gives lots of kissies and keeps our
food bowl filled.

Do you get such good raisins all the time for your babies?  If so, we think
we want to come and live in Seattle.  Ma keeps threatening to move there,
but says we got to wait till school is done.  We don't think it will ever
be done though, so can we come and live with you?  We love all the fuzzies,
especially the women and Ma says you have some women folk there.  Plus you
don't have no stinky dogs do you?  We love dem cats, good for chasing.

Miss Stella says she might come with us too.  She is getting tired of
reading Ma's art book.  She says she ain't sure if she is going to give
it back though.  She likes to watch Ma wondering around the house, and
crawling on her hands and knees looking for it.  hehe.

Anyways, thanks for the juicy raisins Auntie Suzy.  The snow is gone now so
you can come back and stay with us longer this time.  And bring lots more
raisins!!

love,

William and Harry