From:
"Cecere, Suzy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:25:50 -0800
Dear Master William and Harry,

I'm so glad that you are enjoying the tasty raisins.

You mustn't think that your Ma doesn't love you, 2 hours is a long drive
for her.  Remember she is in school and has studying that must be done.

I'm very flatted that you want to come live with me, but it would hurt your
Ma so much if you left her.  So loves you dearly and needs big strong men
like you to protect her.

I don't have any stinky dogs.

I have two little women, Natasha and Amelia.  Natasha is a sweet little
lady with southern manners.  Amelia is a She Devil, I often think she is
trying to make me her lunch, she has no manners what so ever.

There are five cats who have no idea what to make of small fur children.
They run and hide when one gets too near.

I hope Miss Stella gives Ma her art book back soon, she has a test to study
for, and it's much too expensive for her to have to buy again.  Please see
if you can rescue the book and return it to your Ma, I'm sure she will give
a handsome reward of raisins for it's return.

I will be back for a visit sooner than you can imagine, bringing lots of
raisins and other goodies.

Love, Hugs and many Kisses,
Auntie Suzy