From:
Anatole Mori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 11:44:20 +0000
Dear folks,

After several weeks of lurking I'd like to thank everyone for answering
every question I've been able to dream up since I first fell in love with
ferrets five years ago.

Recently I've been wondering if anyone in the Chicago area would be willing
to board gentle little Mookie--a four-year-old dark sable sprite, weighing
in at just under two lbs.--for about two weeks at the end of this year.

I usually  take her to a place in Milwaukee where the kennel owner keeps
her upstairs in his house; this arrangement has always worked well and,
since he only charges $4  a day I didn't really mind the trip...but now it
occurs to me that there might be a better way to do this.

Please  e-mail me if you know of someone that boards ferrets in Chicago.
It has to be a place where Mookie can come out of her cage and run around
at  least a few hours a day--without getting lost or into trouble with big
dogs, irritated cats, rubber mats, holes to alternate  dimensions,  et
cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

Many thanks and best wishes to you all,

Anatole and Mookie (regards also from Pandora, now departed)