From:
Anatole Mori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 15:20:28 -0600
Dear folks,

I just spoke with Dr.  Ness regarding Mookie, who is eating again (Iams
Kitten Chow only!).  Her glucose level was 88, all other signs normal.
Since she's started eating again I've decided all my gloomy prognostications
of the morning were unfounded.  I suspect she'll be able to play for longer
periods after some weeks of physical training--fun and games, that is, with
the kit.

Thanks again,

Anatole, Mookie, and the little tornado.