From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 10:57:47 EDT
That (U of Penn not treating ferrets) is the strangest thing I've ever
heard.  (Well, close anyway).  Since it seems there's a couple ferret-lovers
in the University City area looking for vets, I'll post to the list.  I
don't know of any vets in Philly, but I highly reccommend Cherry Hill Bird
and Animal Hospital in Cherry Hill, NJ, home of Drs.  Dazen and Kupersmith
(who writes a column for Modern Ferret), and wonderful techs and staff.
Goose had his adrenal surgery done there last month and they were just
great, and not far from Philly at all.  The address is 1785 Springdale Rd (1
block from either Rte 70 or 73, I forget which) and the number I have is
(609) 751-2122.  Sorry for those to whom this doesn't apply, but as I said
the question has come up a couple times.  Hope this helps, good luck!

--Ed Atlee