From:
"Linda M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:17:41 -0700
Sorry for the long subject line.  ^^ I was wondering, and I've tried to
get in touch with the few shelters in Southern Indiana, but with no
response and no luck.  Are there any that have available fuzzies to adopt
that anyone knows of?  Or if not, are there any breeders out there?
There is a really great petshop over here that really takes good care of
their ferrets (the owner has a bunch herself but is not selling them.) I
really would rather adopt though or get one from a breeder if at all
possible.  Any ideas?  Feel free to email me.  Thanks!!!  ^^

Linda M. (in Southern Indiana)