From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:33:20 -0400
I was just up at the pet shop and the owner came today to take the little
girl blaze to the main store.  They said she was going to get medical
care.  I guess better late than never.  My wife and I told them, at the
pet shop, without the proper care she was only going to get worse and
die.  I was having a hard time keeping my cool after seeing all that
green goo come out of her eye.  I can only hope she is getting the help
she needs.  The main store is J&K pets in Wabash, In.  I don't know the
number over there.  My thanks to all who E-mailed about her.

Duane

Duane & Linda
and the ferret crew
Bandit, Mindy, Ann, Spooky, Podo, Blaze
Sugar, Skeeter, Scooter, Doozer and Cocoa
and Mandy at the bridge
with Sabrina (our dog)
Logansport, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth