From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 13:52:28 -0800
Bob posted yesterday about Stella staring him down to get what she wanted.
Well, I too have gone through this ordeal.  I'm in therapy over it now.
Just a word of warning......  They teach it to others!  If one of them
stares you down to get that raison or "touch you" for a dribble of linatone
watch out, because while you are sleeping "they" have meetings, and go over
what they learned with the others.  Before long you will be at their beck
and call.  You'll start going to the kitchen only after making sure "they"
are sleeping, or you'll start turning up the stereo real loud so "they"
won't hear the fridge door opening.It used to be that "they" used to all
sleep downstairs.  Now "they" spead out thoughout the house, not for a
better sleeping area......but to keep tabs on YOU!  Remember my
warnings.....or you will be on the couch at the shrinks office at $75.00
per hour!.  BTW the "Recovering from Ferret Stares" Self help group meets
every Wednesday evening at my house., Please crawl through the back window
so "they" don't hear the front door opening.