From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 09:44:27 -0800
Last night on the CBC news, there was an artical about someone (animal
rights activist they think) who had just released 4000 - 5000 mink from a
mink farm near Vancouver, B.C.  The announcer stated "If you see any of
these ferret like animals, call the Animal Protection People to safely
capture these animals as they are extremely vicious and dangerous." Futher
on "The chicken ranchers in the area are on the alert as it is a known fact
that mink kill chickens, but don't eat them....  they suck the blood from
them!" What do they use...  straws?  The mink farmer said "they" weren't
doing any of the mink favours by releasing them because they were
"domesticated" and a lot of them would die in the wild.  He didn't mention
that he planned on killing them all for their fur.  I guess the point I'm
trying to make is now I know where the general public get their Cow Tipping,
blood sucking stories from.  BTW for our friends down south and abroad, the
CBC ( Canadian Broadcasting Corp) isn't some small town TV station.  Its
supposed to by our national server, very "proper" and all that.

On a lighter note......   posts you won't see me penning.
1. All 4 ferrets used the same tray last night.
2. All 4 ferrets used any tray last night
3. THEY slept in the bed last night.....and no one bit any toes
4. The linatone bottle is on the wine caddy... so its safe
5. Arnie's tail is growing fur !
6. Sure you can pick up Suzzie.....she won't bite a stranger
7. A raison a week keeps your ferret happy