From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 12:25:47 -0700
I've really enjoyed reading all the posts and I hope you have also.  Now...
wouldn't it be kwel if we picked the most spoiled ferret.....then gave a
prize (donated by some kind Ferret House) to the ferret's parents.  This
could be like a world wide deal ( maybe bring world peace and harmony).
Wouldn't cost much.....  maybe the price of a ferret hammock...  I'll even
chip in for shipping and handling ( big spender) and should be LOTS OF FUN
(and entertaining too).  All we would have to do....is email our votes to
someones poor server....and voila....  the cats meow ...sorry...  the
ferrets dook.
OK BIG ...
        how's it sound
        is it in keeping with the FML rules and policies
        is it relatively simple to accomplish
        and are there any World Trade Laws that may be broken
[Moderator's note: Nothing wrong with it that I can think of other than
getting someone willing to coordinate it.  I'd like to do more "fun stuff"
sometimes, but difficult given little time and such a diverse readership.
If you have a kwel idea, go ahead and propose how it would work.  BIG]

ps I picked up the computereez word kwel from the daughter.....I think
it just means "neat"