From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:56:38 EST
URGENT!  Anyone in Columbus, OH in the Oakland Park area East of I-71,
please keep and eye out for Oliver!

Oliver is a Marshall Farms, silver panda/blaze just around 1 year old.
Oliver disappeared from his home sometime during the day, Tuesday, March
28.  His owners are frantic as we all know we would be.

Anyone seeing, hearing or finding anything they think might be pertain to
Oliver, please contact me ASAP and I will pass on the information to Robin
Caneiro, his owner.  To make matters worse, they just lost one of their
other ferrets to a health related illess last week.

Scarlett Gray, President
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc.