From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:35:59 EDT
I am leaving for Europe on April 29 for 5 days in Paris and then going to
be in Germany May 6- 12.  We will be South of Frankfort in the Ramstein
area.  My SO's brother is stationed there.

I keep thinking I can do it - I can live 14 days without ferrets or their
smell.  But as the time gets closer, I don't know if I can handle the
withdrawal.  The panic is setting in and I don't think the play stuffed
ferret I'm taking with me will be enough even though I plan on letting my
big hob Kodi sleep with it for a couple of days to make it smell better.
I'll be leaving 60 some ferrets behind.  So, I'm pretty hooked on the
ferret fumes.  Got to love each and every one of them - even the extra
stinky whole hobs.

So if you live in Paris, France or in Germany in the Frankfort/Ramstein
area and speak English and don't mind a visitor that just wants sniff
your ferrets and get warm fuzzie hugs, please e-mail prior to April 28.
Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to practice the 12 steps of ferret
withdrawal for the time period.

Scarlett Gray, President
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. (HOFA)
Breeder, Scarlett's Happy Dookers
Show Coordinator, Ferret Extravaganza 2000