From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:37:47 -0700
Hi Everyone:

This is Jillie Feet Ryan, I am writing for my Momma and my little
brudder TheoDorable (Teddy Bear) Ryan. Momma always says we ferrets
have to stick together so I am asking if you all will send some prayers
and good wishes to Teddy Bear. Teddy was an answer to our prayers a
year ago after Junior BOING BOING came to live with us. Junior was
found in a park. Most of us are gettin on in age and this BOING fella
was just too young for us, plus he is deaf. If you ever had a little,
deaf brudder ferret you know why Momma calls him BOING BOING. Anyway,
TheoDorable was found in the middle of a major highway where he had
traffic stopped from both directions. He and his rescue Momma came for
coffee one morning and to meet Junior BOING BOING. She went home and
Teddy stayed to be Junior's new best friend. (Actually, now that I
think about it; that is exactly how this BOING fella got to live here.
He came for coffee with his rescue Momma and he never left either! I
think a pattern is developing......) Well, we oldersters let out a big
"Whew!!" Then we threw a Ferretone Party! Teddy saved the day - "Oh to
be young again!!!!"

Yesterday, Teddy felt a bit warm to Momma so he got meds and Sub q's,
but today it was necessary to take him to see Doc's wonderful partner.
Even doc gets a day off! Ms. Darryl has returned from her knee surgery
and we were sure glad cause she is the resident "Dracula" and Doc and
Momma felt a blood panel would tell us more about why my llittle
brudder was feeling ucky. She had a tough time getting blood even when
Teddy was being patience and well, just Theo Dorable. The poor guy
looked like Quasi Moto from all his fluids when he came home and he is
one tuckered kiddo, so he is napping. Momma doesn't look like Quasi
Moto, but she is pretty scary with her tired eyes and worry lines. She
always worries over us furkids and gets up lots of times in the night
to check on us when we don't feel too good.

I am on phone duty, I love to dook to my vet tech friends. They will
tell me what we have to do next for Teddy. I sent Momma to lay down and
rest. Besides, when I take charge like this Momma lets me have an extra
slurp of Vivify! But I really do love my little brudder Teddy Bear more
than the Vivify. REALLY!So, if you have a minute today if you could
keep Teddy and all the sick and needy ferrets in your prayers we would
sure be GRATEFUL. We've seen the power of FML Prayer adn good Wishes at
work many times!!

Dookie Love,
Ms. Jillie Feet Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief, But frolick openly in the
meadows of memories. sp