From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:12:31 -0800
Wow, talk about service! In the midst of our challenging and saddened
holiday, I mis-identitfied a bag of TF Baby Ferret food for TF Turkey,
Venison, Lamb. In a panic, I stayed true to my word and ordered from
Kritter Koncepts to get what I needed and help a shelter at the same
time. I placed a note stating I was in big trouble with a few TVL
lovers, could they hurry my order? When I returned home from the vet
today, waiting by my door was a package. It took only two days to get
that order of food. Wisconsin to NY. Great service from ferret people
who care. They even sent us a New Year's card.

Did you know they have a ferret helping pack orders??? Lola, Barry's
cute little ferret helper.

Now maybe there was another force at play here. Maybe that ferret
friend of mine was working in mysterious ways in conjunction with Lola,
Kathy and Barry......maybe the friend in a sable suit with big brown
eyes was looking out for his buds, Jillie, Roamy, White Bears and the
other TF munching kibblers. And maybe he was just trying to help out
a sad ferret Momma. That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Thanks Kritter Koncepts (and Lukey!!)

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3