From:
Emi Koizumi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 05:47:03 -0400
Hi!  I noticed that some people are asking (a week ago?) how they can get TF
in their area.  This is what worked for me getting it in Japan.  I contacted
Performance Foods (tel: (513)890-7784 / fax: (513) 890-7799 / toll free in
US: (800) 843-1738) and asked them to give me the info on their distributor
in my area.  They didn't have one then but they set it up!  Just thought you
might want to try this.

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!  I just found out Delta is going to charge us $220 (US) each
way to fly Pekoe in the cabin.  I was envisioning something more along the
lines of $60 or so.  Oh well.

(My Travel Plans)Re:  Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Various things.
Thank you for the warning about traveling through FFZs.  We have devised a
special route just because of our ferret.  We are flying from Narita, Japan -
Portland, OR - SLC, UT - Reno, NV.  From there, Pekoe the fuzz will travel by
car with her grandparents to Grand Junction, CO (no stopping in UT at all -
we're such a family of lawbreakers).  I am flying to NYC and Chicago with my
husband on business.  Then we'll fly back to Grand Junction, CO for a short
vacation.  Then back to Narita via the same route we took in (minus Reno).
 Incidentally, my husband's and my tickets didn't cost all that much more
than if we had flown from Narita - San Fran or LA - Reno.
Take care!  Emi and Pekoe (will Grandma like me?)
PS  Ayumi Takeshima is a "she" and now the cover for my trip has been blown
by Rudy the ferlosopher!  We were going to gather top secret information on
how to breed neutered and spayed fuzzies.  Then if Honyo San and Pekoe ever
have a chance to meet, and if they fall in love, they could have their own
ume boshi (Japanese pickled apricot) eating family.
Also, if our plane is hijacked on the way to Reno, Pekoe will take detailed
notes, use her cellular phone to call the authorities, and then videotape the
police storming into the plane!  ; )   (techniques she learned from the
recent ANA airplane incident)