From:
John Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 06:45:49 -0700
I had the same problem with Dusty and Mic going under my couch.  I have
the added proplem with it being a sleeper couch so they were able to
get into the arms.  Try getting them out of there!

What I did to keep them from going under the couch was to buy four
pieces of molding, tape them together in a box, and place it under the
skirt of the couch and up against the leggs.  This stops them from
climing under and the molding is hidden by the length of the skirt.
Now about clawing a hole in the couch..... Can't help you on that.

John Hayes