From:
citygirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:20:02 -0500
Hiya all--remember me!  I am the one that had the little ferret that seized
and we had to help him over the bridge.  I am still looking for another
small male ferret about 2-3 years old.  Big ferrets will frighten the cage
mates.  My other ferrets (all big boys) share another cage, but they rough
up the small ones.  I know I have 5 ferrets but the little ones miss their
cage mate.  It has to be ECE-free because all my ferrets are a bit old--at
least 2-5 years old and they would be unable to handle any opportunistic
infections.  Anyway I would like to adopt a ferret in my area--NW MO--am
willing to travel to KC or surround area if someone has a little 2-3 boy
they would like to find a new home for.  Many thanks to Lynda who offered
me her big boy but I am afraid that he would not be a happy cage mate for
the small kids.

If anyone knows about a little homeless ferret--email me.  I am a good
ferret parent and my kids always get playtime.  I continue to hope--
seems like there are ferrets for adoption everywhere but around here.

Love to all fuzzies and fuzzy-owned parents everywhere.