From:
citygirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 02:51:21 -0500
The other day I posted about Max, the hairless one.  Well this time I am
going to post about the big male, Igloo (allegedly deaf dew).  We just
bought a new SuperPet four story cage for the three big ferrets, replacing
the old wire one.  Can you believe that Igloo has figured out how to open
the cage.  Guess he saw us opening it and figured out he could do it with
his teeth--he is by far a big ferret (almost five pounds).  We have tried
to solve this by using quick ties on the door--he never opens the top door
(probably because he has never seen us open it).  If anyone tells you that
ferrets arent smart please point them in my direction.  The six ferrets
cooperate in opening the sliding door to the living room--I dont understand
it--I can barely get it open myself--but they can.  They are truly
amazing-just like two year kids.  And I love them so much.

Also I wish to thank all those nice people who wrote me about their
hairless little ones.  I guess bald can be beautiful too.