Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1992 21:01:31 -0500
Hello, I was wondering if it was bad for a ferret to sleep alot.  My
ferret, Sneakers, loves to sleep.  Maybe I feed her too much.  Maybe I
don't provide her with many hours of quality entertainment.  She is my
only child and I feel like I am neglecting her.  I know she loves me
because she greets me when I come home from work and she sleeps with
me in my sleeping bag.  She loves to play with the orange ball that I
"weaseled" from a fast food restaurant's playground.  How long should
she sleep?  Does the fact that she was spayed have anything to do with
ferret sleep patterns.

Oh, ferret noises!

BTW, is there a ferret-list archive somewhere (FTP or other)?

[Not yet.  You want to start one?]

 - Amy and vffffffffffffga - (okay so she tried)