From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:23:30 EST
Dear Ruby Jean,

You needn't worry.  I will not be bringing that Dippy the Ranger.  She
can ask all she wants.  Everyone is allowed to ask Santa for all the
wishes they want each year.  I'm here to tell you though, that her list
is a bit, uh.... extravagent?  I cannot give Dippy what is not mine to
give.  I have looked into my crystal snowball and I see that Ranger the
Alpha Ferret's heart has already been given to you.  I can't take that
away.  That is not what Santa is here for..  Ho-Ho-Ho!  I cannot even
give Dippy a real kitty.  She only wants to bite their fuzzy chubby toes
I fear.  I wouldn't do that to Tommy.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe she feels
close to them and that is why she was saved because of them.  But
Santa.... is rarely wrong..  Ho-ho-ho!!

Merry Christmas,
Santa