Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:07:51 -0500
June wrote:
>Subject: Bachs remedy
>Correct me if I am wrong, but is not the Bachs remedy alcohol based? I
>don't know how that could be good for any animal. Maybe a couple of drops
>would not affect a 50 pound dog but what about a 2 pound ferret?

Yes most of the homeopathics are in an alcohol base tincture-- but here
is what you do to rid the alcohol for dosing-- boil some water- place 1/2
teaspoon boiling water into spoon add 1-2 drops adn let cool-- you have
your dose-- alcohol free to put into a dropper or syringe for dosing!

We ran into this a while back with a homeopathic remedy we were using for
lymphosarcom--

hope this helps!

Alicia
for the many faces at Ferret Wise
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

Please-- consider stopping in at iGive -- where you can help us help
ferrets by clicking though-- or by shopping and it is anonymous!  The paws
will be appreciative!