From:
Mark Ouellette x8216 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 1994 10:15:43 EST
Pondering the dangerous bovine attacking ferrets problem and
all of the suggestions on just how our little slinkies could
pose a problem to herds of cattle I thought maybe, just maybe
it's not college students after all who are practicing the
fabled "cow tipping" but roving bands of wild weasels prowling
in the night and sneaking up on slumbering cows and knocking
them over and then in for the kill! As Judy Tenuda would say...

"It could happen!"

Oops! Gotta go! There goes Dakota, running across the room with
a strand of red garland that leads back to our now disheveled
Christmas tree! "Weasie! Leave the lights alone!"  "Farrah! Put
baby Jesus back in the Nativity scene!"

Weasels!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!

Mark Ouellette & family
Judy (the boss!)
Tiffany (Miss "I know everything")
Brittany(Miss "Wait for me!")