From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 08:04:06 -0800
hey all...

so far the response has been minimal...only 4 people have bought
tickets... and i DO thank you guys!!...but we need to sell more...

This raffle, being held by Support Our Shelters, is for the benefit of
Fuzztek North Ferret Shelter...to help the 60 ADV+ ferrets there...

 -------------------
this statue of a black panther, Vantage Point, sold for $77.00 in Jamuary
1996...it should be retiring soon...when it does...it will double to
triple in value...

it would make a great Christmas gift for someone who also loves cats, or
for an investment.

the page with the info for the raffle is...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/SOS-raffle.html

tickets are the normal $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00...

i, kat parsons, am running this particular raffle for S.O.S...so paypal,
https://www.paypal.com  payments need to go to my addy...
[log in to unmask]  with "Fuzztek Raffle"  in the subject area...
make sure you include your e-mail and home addresses...
paypal payments need to be done by dec. 15th or 16th...
at the end of the raffle, December 18th, i will send all the $$ to
Support Our Shelters to be sent to Fuzztek North.

you can mail checks PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters" to my home address.
kat parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH  44906

include your e-mail address or a SASE so i can send you your ticket
numbers...checks need to be mailed by dec.  11th or 12th to ensure
delivery by the 17th...so the winner may be drawn and announced on the
18th...

all monies and names and addresses will be sent to SOS at the end of the
raffle...

please...it cost so little to participate...it is for a special reason...
to help 60 ADV+ babies at Fuzztek North...

thank you in advance...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com