From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1993 06:50:45 -0400
Hi, guys.  Fosgate's doing MUCH better.  He started eating puffed rice and is
slowly working his way back to kitten food.  Yesterday, he was extremely play-
ful, which we're taking as a very good sign.  One thing I noticed, though, is
that Rockford is being unusually friendly, since her buddy's been sick and
unable to play with her.  She's even been sleeping on the floor next to my
side of the bed.

> Arkansas:
> Ferret Contact
> Lo Karrick
> P.O. Box 61433
> College, AK 99708
> 907-456-7387

        That should say "Alaska", as AR is the postal code for Arkansas, the
ZIPs start with 72, and the area code is 501.