From:
"Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:39:44 -0400
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I have collected some interesting comments over the years: Is it a
>wolverine?  What in God's name is that?  If you start a family you'll have
>to get rid of them because they kill babies.  How disgusting, etc.
>
>It's no wonder that people post their obituaries here....

response:

Sad but true in a lot of cases.  My family thinks they are weird.  And since
they live in Calif .  I can't bring them over to see how wrong they are.  We
brought them over to Kevin's parent's house and after 2 times of seeing them
his 21 yr old (pre med student) brother is still afraid of them.  He doesn't
touch tehm and his body language shows it.  But we are still trying.  His
dad ignored them, but his mom liked our light ones.  Said dark sable Kona
looked sinister :( .  We are trying though.

My question: why the hall does everyone ask me if I am gonna breed them?  Or
since I have 4 people ask me (after I say no)

"Are you gonna sell any of them?" (Meaning of the 4 ones I have!) **gasp!***

Don't they get that they are pets? Not a fly by night get rich object???

-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/