From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 08:02:25 +0100
I received a phone call last night from a friend down in Somerset, UK.
Patrick is trying to find homes for over 20 kits, unfortunately Pat can't
take the jills and kits in himself because he doesn't have any
accommodation for so many ferrets.  He has managed to find a prospective
home for 2 of the kits.

An elderly lady has had her grandsons 3 jills dumped on her, the grandson
has lost interest in the ferrets.  2 of the jills have had 9 kits each
around 5 weeks ago; the 3rd jill had kits last week, number unknown.  The
lady is on a state pension and income support so doesn't have much cash to
rear the kits as they should be but is doing her best.

If anyone in the west country can help out or knows someone who could give
a good home to any of these kits please email me with the information.
Many thanks.

--
Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare.