From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 19:46:35 -0700
SOS is offering the little hand crocheted ferret afghans to anyone who
would like to send donations to the New Mexico ferret fire victims.  Paula
Federici is the shelter person taking in most of the displaced ferrets.

For a $15.00 donation, SOS will send you one of the afghans, and you may
request a color preference.

I would prefer checks coming to me, Georgia Wood, and I will re-mail them.
My address is: Georgia Wood, 1673 N Jantzen St, Portland OR 97217.  If you
want to send the check directly to Paula, that is fine, but I will need to
know what is happening so the afghan can be mailed.  Paula does not have a
shelter checking account, so please make checks payable to Paula Federici.
Her address is 2640 Calle Primavera, Santa Fe NM 87505.  Paula is taking
the ferrets needing medical attention to Dr. Michael Treitler at Cedarwood
Veterinary Clinic, 2001 St.  Michael's Drive, Santa Fe NM 87505, if you
prefer making your donation payable to the shelter vet.  Again, it will be
easiest for me if all checks come here first, but not essential.  The goal
is to benefit the ferrets and I can roll with whatever happens.  But
please, if you send money to her vet, let Paula know so she can verify that
it is credited to her.

We have about 30 afghans in stock, so there is probably your favorite color
choice available.

Georgia
(And Judith and Ela too)