From:
xx torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:11:05 +0000
Once you start talking about a raw diet being a naturale diet, we then
get the people who feed kibble start screaming and asking if the what I
am saying is that kibble is not a naturale diet.

The best way I can put this is how many bags of kibble do you see when
walking in the woods or fields, where as you are more likely to see the
contents of a raw diet and if you are feeding a naturale diet some of
what you may be feeding will have fur or feather on it.

Personally I think it should be a natural diet for raw food and a
processed diet for kibble this makes it quite clear as to the way of
feeding.

If anyone wants any help with the following issues Vacinations, Raw Meat,
Health Issues, Houseing Please contact me or come and talk about intact
and natural feeding on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/

Come see my ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/Tonys_Pets.html
Some of our fund-raising events