From:
xx torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:36:52 +0000
>I see that Ms. Crandall is threatening death for my natural-fed ferrets.
>Wow.  And people wonder why some are afraid to speak up on the FML

It is not only on FML that people are afraid to ask questions but also on
the FHL, as for me my posting on the FHL have been kept to a minimum and
yet in a private e-mail's Ms Crandall accused me of trying to cause
trouble on that board with my posting, yet when I asked for proof none
has been forthcoming and I am still waiting for a Reply from Ms Crandall
on the subject.

I have had countless e-mail from people who want to know more about the
feeding ferrets on a raw diet and the types of things that they can eat,
they also want to know about the things that I have fed my ferrets over
the past 30+ years.

I have also received e-mail's congratulating me on the fact that some of
my ferrets have reached ages of 13 and 15 years old and because some of
my ferrets have reached such ages I have had request for foundation stock
from Finland, Denmark, Greece, Malta, Norway, Spain and the US just to
name a few places.

I will be breeding some ferrets this year but before anyone gets any of
my animals I send them a list of stipulations and if they feel that they
can not answer yeas to all of the stipulations then they are out of luck,
I will only be letting jill go this year and only two jill kits to each
country, that way I will not be flooding any country with my ferrets
gens.

I am not a vet

If anyone wants any help with the following issues Vacinations, Raw Meat,
Health Issues, Houseing Please contact me or come and talk about intact
and natural feeding on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/

Come see my ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/Tonys_Pets.html
Some of our fund-raising events