From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:15:28 -0700
Hi Everyone Again,
I read with some concern about the person who had donated to so many places
and not received thanks.  I guess it was serendipity that it showed up in
the same post where I sent out a generic thank you for the Bitterroot
Humane Society in Hamilton, Mt., who have received so much from so many.
This little shelter, which takes care of all the animals in a valley that
it 60 miles long and 30 miles wide and has at least nine small towns, is
so understaffed that I don't think they could ever thank each and every one
of you personally.  They are so terribly busy with the dislocated pets and
livestock, and the fires rage on.  One is coming from the east side now,
whereas the other fires were on the west side and the southwest side.  The
smoke is so bad that folks just have to stay locked up in their houses,
that is except for the ones caring for the animals.  How I wish they had a
respirator for every animal there, too.

At any rate, even though you don't receive a personal thanks, remember,
they are so very grateful and so very surprised that so many took the
time to send them help.

Cheryl Nordgulen
Critterpen