From:
"daniel pelletier(home)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:59:18 -0400
hi all, will keep this very short.

just to advise and share with you the death of our first fuzzy, Bianca,
died of lymphosarcoma or the other one, sorry i dont remember the word.
She was feeling ill for quite a while now, and the vet in ottawa said at
that age, there is not much we could do because of her age and condition.

She sujjested at that point euthanization, ...Now the happiest time of my
life...

Anyways, now we know she isnt suffering anymore.  I hope she is happy with
the little fuzzies up there, we will miss her so dearly.

It is because of her that we love fuzzies, and she knows that so well.  i
dont know what else to say, as it is so fresh in my mind...

a word of advise, keep telling your fuzzies you love them so much as you
never know when they might cross the bridge.  it came so fast for us, we
never had time really to prepare for this.

thank you all just for reading this and letting tell my story

dan