From:
"Matthew R. Romoser" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 18:57:28 -0500
                 *** DOUBLE DOOKER URGENT F.L.O. DISPATCH ***

CAPTAIN CASEY, SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER OF THE SPARE BEDROOM CORPS REPORTING.

It has come to the attention of our super secret field agents that the evil
Feline Corps (boooooo boooooooo!!) has been planting spy stuff in all the
potted plants.  We must unite to fight this common foe!  Ferrets unite!!
Commence operation "Fern Folly" immediately.  We must show these stoopid
cats a lesson!  Plus they might find out the location of our ...
h - i - d - e - y - - h - o - l - e ...

All agents are hearby ordered to upturn and dig out this evil spy stuff from
the plants.  Leave no morsel of dirt untossed!!  If the silly humans catch
you, blame it on the dog and act cute.  They're suckers for that kinda
stuff.  We will NOT BE STOPPED!!!  Buuwwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!  If
there are no evil felines at your outpost, DO NOT BE LULLED INTO A FALSE
SENSE OF SECURITY!!  Your plants may be the downfall of everything that we
hold dear.  You must destroy these plants too!  You may have been victim to
an uninvited midnight raid by the infamous "KITTY KOMMANDOS!  in the dead of
the night whilst you were asleep!  You must trust no one!

Our mission is clear: DESTROY ALL PLANTS.  ERADICATE THE SPY STUFF THREAT.
FOIL THE EVIL FELINE PLAN.  DOOK LIKE CRAZY.  ACT CUTE IF CAUGHT.  BLAME
SILLY DOG.  WAR DANCE LIKE CRAZY.  DOOK SOME MORE.  PROTECT OUR BELOVED
HIDEY HOLE!!!!

** END DISPATCH **  Captain Casey

This message will Dook in 5.....4.....3.....2.....1.....dook!