From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 09:02:41 -0500
>BTW we finally got names for 2 of the fuzzies, istead of jaws for the biter
>we names her Chewy and ...
>Monica
>Princess Leia- Yes I am the princess of you all obey me or die!
>Yoda?- I think BIg Nose fits me fine!
>Chewy- Wow now I have an excuse to bite!

Jabba's nasty little sidekick with the evil cackle was Salacious Crumb.  I
like Yoda as a name better myself, or if you want to name him after the
sidekick, maybe just "Crumb"?  The whole name would be a mouthful!

Karen
Preferred email: [log in to unmask]
Alternate email: [log in to unmask]
"Witty sayings are as easily lost as the
pearls slipping off a broken string; but a
word of kindness is seldom spoken in vain;
it is a seed which, even when dropped by
chance, springs up a flower."