From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 11:44:11 -0700
To give some input to the question about Fabreeze.  I have been using it
for several months and its a godsend.  With all of the refugees we get into
our shelter, plus, housing my six pack, plus a breeding pair, it can get a
bit stinky.  Sometimes the refugees don't know where all of the litter pans
are when they are out and about so they leave little mishaps in places.
This product works great in eliminating the odor.  That is very important,
because if one fuzzie smells an area where a mishap has happen, then the
others will leave their two scents there.  (A little poopy humor)

I have not observed any allergic reactions or problems caused by it.  I
don't use it in their cages or spray around them, but I do use it on the
carpet, sofa, and other furniture.

I like it better than lysol and it does eliminate the odor, not just cover
it up.

Rick
United Ferret Organization
808 E. 9400 S. #150 Sandy, Utah 84094
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.