From:
Scottiedog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 06:37:03 -0500
This is my first time posting but have sent e-mail to some of you.  I am
an owner of 1 fuzzy (my own) and taking care of 2 ( my son's) and love the
fuzzy's.  Xena (mine - 7 mo. old MF) and Bandit and Ashley (my son's pet
store ages 3 and 4) are fun to be with Xena just learning and likes to play
with Mom the most but wants to bite Dad so she is the protector of Mom.
Ashley and Xena do not get along at all and will attack her whenever the
two should meet during playtime but Xena is starting to hold her ground now
and will hiss at Ashley who is the oldest and Queen Bee as Bandit is our
chatterbox and dook dook's at everything non-stop which my husband and I
just love to hear her talk, we don't know if she is complaining or just
has a lot to say.

I've had all three for 6 mo..  now and use Febreeze all of the time with no
problems.  I have a 14 year old dog who is having incontinence problems and
I use it after cleanups and it works great and the dogs haven't had any
problems.  Hope this helps

Liz at [log in to unmask]