From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 21:50:33 -0700
Yes, we are still here.  I have received several e-mails and calls from
people who thought we faded off into the sunset.

Quit the contrary, I had to take a little time off the FML due to computer
problems and an excessive load of work and university classes.  Some
professors actually think we like reading all those boring books and
writing those papers only fit for the bottom of a bird cage.

U.F.O. is on the move again.  WE ARE ASKING ALL MEMBERS AND FERRET
ENTHUSIASTS TO CALL OUR FAVORITE POLITICIAN, MARY CALLAGHAN, (801) 468-3350
or fax her a letter at (801) 468-3535.  She is the Salt Lake County
Commissioner who has been sitting on our ordinance to legalize and protect
our Ferrets in Salt Lake County.  If she sits on it any longer it might
become imprinted on her lazy ........... So call or fax her your thoughts
about legalizing our ferrets and tell her to get off her butt and do it.
Four years is too long.

This week will mark the ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY of me presenting her with a
petition of over 1500 signatures of ferret owners and enthusiast in Salt
Lake County who want them legalized.

Or write her a letter, Commissioner Mary Callaghan, 2100 S. State Street,
Salt Lake City, Utah.  Tell her the United Ferret Organization sent you.

Best wishes to all the Ferret People out there.  Thanks to all of you who
have sent donations to the shelter.  They help more than you can imagine.

If your interested in more information about the United Ferret Organization
(excluding people from the Commonwealth of Mass), contact me by e-mail at
[log in to unmask] or (801) 572-6010,

Thanks,
Rick
United Ferret Organization