From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:28:24 -0700
Hi All,

To those of you who posted yesterday with sad news of your losses, Harley
Bug, Cussieweasle, Warp, Mosby and all the rest of you who I might have
left out.  My HEART ACHES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!  I could not stop the tears
from falling, and remembering the pain I went through when I lost my
beloved Tazy.  My THOUGHTS and PRAYERS are with you at this time and
always remember the precious time you had with your Babies and all the
smiles they put on you face and the laughter they brought out of you!!!!!
You will one day be with them again with out the pain and suffering one
goes through on this earth!!!!  GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!

I am so very excited, I got a new digital camera yesterday and now I will
be taking lots and lots of pictures of my babies :-) My sons fiance will
be helping me design a web page and all my pictures will be posted on it.
So stay tuned for the progress of my web site :-)

And on my last subject, I am adopting another FuzzieButt.  He is two years
old and is a sterling.  I will be bringing him home this coming Tuesday.
I feel the time is right for me to add on since my Tazy went to the
bridge.  I still feel nbsploss tremendously but I feel another Baby will
be GREAT!!!!  His name is Dru and I have decided to keep his name the same
as he probably knows it well.  I don't want to confuse him anymore then
neccesary!!!!!  I am soooo very excited about adding on to my Terrible
Two's Gang, I just hope they all get along, I've never experienced ferrets
not getting along.  From what I know of Dru he is a very sweet boy and
loves to give lots of kisses and likes other Fuzzie's.  So keep your
fingers crossed for me that they all get along :-) Well I've bent you
ears long enough I believe so I will close for now and go clean Fuzzie
poops :-)  My favorite passtime :-)  LOL

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, and ALWAYS GIVE LOTS and LOTS of HUGS and KISSES TO
YOUR FUZZIE'S, because you never know what tomorrow brings so enjoy what
you have today with relish!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE,

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)
Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!