From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 06:14:39 -0700
Hi All,

First things first, My Thoughts and Prayer's to all that have recently
lost a fuzzie or animal, and to all sick and homless fuzzies and animals.

Not only does my babies have their own nick names but they also have group
nick names.  They are also known as The Terrible Two's Gang.  The Inkin,
Blinkin and Nod Gang, The Mini Maffia Gang, The Two Boys and One Girl
Gang, The Hair Raising Gang, The Raisin Gang, and Mama's Children Gang .
So you see when I refer to my Fuzzbutts these are the group names I

And on another note, I just want to share with you how much my Fuzzies
love Music and how much they like to be picked and danced with.  Does
anyone else experience this joy?  When I am playing music I will pick them
up (one by one of course) and dance around with them They Just LOVE it!!!!
They also like to listen to Music when I put it on.  Well, I now know what
they will be when they grow up !!!!!!!

HOPE EVERYONES WEEKEND IS FABULOUS and HAPPY FERRETING TO ALL!!!!!!

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)
Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!