From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 06:35:12 -0700
Hi All,

Happy 4th to all and Thoughts and Prayers to those who have lost a
beloved Fuzzie or animal recently, and to all homeless and sick Fuzzies
and Animals.

Here is what my Babies occupations would be.

Trouble - He would definitely be a painter because he likes to prime my
feet before he lick lick chomp chomps on them, and his second occupation
would be a ditch digger!!!!!

Rosy - She would definitely be a Drill Sargent with the Marines.  She is
the Matriarch in this Fuzzie family.  Her second occupation would be at a
carnival working the kissing booth!!!!

Fat Boy Joey - Their is no doubt in my mind that Joey would be a Chef /
Food Critic / Food Taster.  He would definitely work in the Field of
Food!!!!!!  I think his name Fat Boy Joey is self explanatory :-)

Alas, my newbie Dru.  At this point I haven't had enough time with him
yet to know his personality as I just adopted him this past Tuesday.  I
will say that as of now he will be working as an Explorer as he now is
in the stage of exploring his new surroundings.

My Babies all have one more occupation that they all do really well
(including Dru) and that is being Mountain Climbers :-)  Oh yes and
one more occupation they all have is being on a wrestling Team.

HOPE EVERYONES 4TH OF JULY WAS GREAT, and a BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AMERICA!!!!!!  GOD BLESS YOU.

LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL MY FUZZIE FRIENDS,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, Fat Boy Joey, and the
Newbie Dru.

Still Missing my Tazy :-(