From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:14:04 -0700
It's called the Katrina Raffle.  It was started to help raise funds for
victims of Hurricane Katrina.  But then came Rita.  And Wilma.  And the
need for funds still exists.

Please go to:
http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/id21.html

and check out all the amazing prizes up for grabs!  There are 10
different packages!  YES!!  10!!  Wonderful bedding sets, a Jeanne
Carley print and much, much more!!  Too many to list!!

Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.  All proceeds from this raffle
will go into the IFC's Emergency Love Fund.  ELF has already helped
quite a few people and with your help, we can help more!

Make your check out to the International Ferret Congress
and send to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, FL  32346

Make sure you include what prize package you want tickets for!!  Good
luck to everyone - I think there will be quite a few lucky winners!!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
co-Director, IFC