From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:41:54 -0700
I've heard from many people who want to send bedding and supplies for
the care packages being put together for the Hurricane ferret refugees.
Please note that my address has changed!  I am no longer in Ohio - I am
in Florida!

My dad was down at my Ohio house yesterday - he went to mow the lawn.
UPS had left a box by the back door!  Dad picked it up and took it back
home with him and will forward that to me this week!!

My address is:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, Fl 32346