From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:36:33 -0800
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the "You're an Angel"
fundraiser for Support Our Shelters!  In the last couple days, over 75
Angel pins were mailed out raising over $375.00 for SOS!

Some of the pins have the name of the person who sent the it, but many
of them were sent anonymously!  If you received one - no...I cannot be
bribed to tell you who sent it!  I can tell you it was from someone who
thinks you are special!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this and we will have a page
in the next week with the names of all the angels!

THANK YOU!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters